Thursday, November 15, 2012

Grateful....

It's quite amazing how my emotions right now are on a day-to-day basis.  It's quite unnerving to go to bed at night not knowing how I'm going to feel in the morning.  I don't go to bed saying I'm going to feel like ass tomorrow and cry all day of course, but I have a few seconds of unrest hoping that I wake up stronger tomorrow than I woke up this morning. 

The rollercoaster ride has me riding a high today for which I am grateful for.  I know all this shit takes time, and I am an impatient girl for sure.  I'm trying not to wish for this process to speed up too much because it is in this process that I'm learning a lot about myself.  In order to learn about yourself, you need to take the time, as much time as is needed. 

I thank you friends and family who have reached out after my post yesterday.  I am humbled by your own stories of struggles and your ability to share them with me.  It means so much to me to be thought of and the time you have taken to write to me.  I can't express enough how grateful I am for you.  I am at a point in my world where I will no longer take the little things for granted.  However, the things you may think of as little, I consider big at this point.  An email with a story attached to it or a quick text message or a little "share" of something funny on Facebook to me, all these things, and many more, are big to me.  Your time is important as there is never enough time in our days, and the fact that you would use that time to think of me and send me some love is a big deal to me.

I am now looking forward to making many more memories and taking many more pictures that I can look at and smile and think how grateful I am to have my friends and family nearby.

*cheers my friends*
Confessions of a Truu Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment